BCS Symposium on Intelligence in Security and Forensic Computing
The Centre for Mobile Computing and Security in the School of Computing at
Napier University, Edinburgh is organizing the BCS SGAI Symposium/
Colloquium on Intelligence in Security and Forensic Computing on Monday, 3
The Conference room at Merchiston [Campus Map].
The Symposium aims to present current and future practices in the application of intelligent methods in security and forensic computing. There are a number of invited speakers on key topics which relate to security and forensic computing. The current list of invited speakers includes:
• Dr Steven Furnell, University of Plymouth.
• James Twycross, University of Nottingham.
• Dr Geraint Price, Royal Holloway University.
• Dr Robert Askwith, Liverpool John Moores University.
• David Llamas, University of St Andrews.
• Matthew Pemble, Manager, Investigation & Threat Management Group Information Security, Royal Bank of Scotland Group.
• John Howie, Microsoft.
Prof Bill Buchanan [Link]: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abiola Abimbola [Link]: email@example.com
BCS members £35 + vat inc. lunch
Non- BCS members £40 + vat inc. lunch
Contact registration page: [Link]